WElding Machines & Consumables
As experts in the welding industry, Northern Gases understands the importance of providing quality machines and consumables. Count on us to provide a vast selection of welding equipment, supplies, and consumables in our inventory of liners, tips, regulators, hoses, and nozzles. Northern Gases carries MIG, TIG, Stick and Multi-Process welders and Engine Drives along with welding guns and torches. If its aluminum, mild or stainless steel you are welding, our knowledgeable staff will assist in getting you the best products to do the job.
We also supply welding rod and wire for all processes, including Metal Inert Gas (MIG), Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG), Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW), Submerged Arc Welding (SAW), and Stick Welding (SMAW). Any job, big or small, Northern Gases has you covered.
Contact us online or call us at 800-474-9353.
See our Blog posts and Featured Products page for more sales and promotions or sign-up for our exclusive newsletter to be the first to know about deals going on in store.
New and Improved Weldmark MIG25-140
- 3-Year Warranty. Toll Free Welder Helpline: 888-762-4045
- 140 Amp, 120V
- Advanced Inverter Technology
- Handles Up to .035 Mild Steel and Flux Core
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- Includes: Regulator, 10′ Gas Hose, 10′ MIG Gun, 10′ Ground Cable with clamp
Perfect machine for the hobby welder.
See detailed spec sheet: Weldmark MIG25-140 Spec Sheet
Looking for more power? Weldmark MP200 MIG Welder
Price: $829 WEM MP200
- 120/230V Dual Voltage Single Phase
- MIG Weld 3/16″-5/16″ steel
- Wire Feed capable-solid or flux core
- 3 year parts and labor warranty
- Exceptional multi-process machine
See more details here: MP200 Spec Sheet
Miller’s New Multimatic 255 and Millermatic 255
Think Simple. Weld Smarter.
Give your welders advanced features to improve productivity and weld quality-all in a compact, easy-to-use machine: Millermatic 255 $2745 (907734)
One easy-to-use machine that handles all welding processes-and boosts productivity: Multimatic 255 $3045 (907728)
POWER MIG 260 MIG Welder from Lincoln Electric
- The POWER MIG 260 welding machine sets the standard for MIG and Flux-Cored welding in light industrial shop fabrication, maintenance, and repair work. The seven inch color display with automatic controls make setup and operation intuitive and simple. The POWER MIG 260 welder offers superior welding performance and a multitude of professional features.
- MSRP: $2,499 LINK3520-1
- POWER MIG 260 Spec Sheet
Don’t forget about a Welding Cart or Cabinet to go with your new portable machine.
Deluxe Welding Cart by Metal Man
- 7″ rear wheels, 2 locking front casters
- Portable for welder or plasma cutter
- Space for a 7.5″ gas cylinder, hooks for cables
- 4 drawers of varying sizes for hammer, helmet, and accessories
- 150 pound capacity 28.3″x17.6″x33.5″
- Deluxe Welding Cart Manual
RANGER® 330MPX™ WELDER/GENERATOR ENGINE DRIVE (KOHLER)
LINCOLN ELECTRIC K3459-1
SMALLER. SMARTER. QUIETER. MORE POWERFUL.
- Easy-to-Use Digital User Interface
- Full Suite of Smart Features
- Clean AC Generator with 10kW of Power
- Up to 330 amps and 28 volts for 100% duty cycle
- 11 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Full Load run time approx. 7hrs, Low Idle run time approx. 18hrs.
- Up to 60% quieter, the Ranger 330MPX enhances safety and comfort in the workplace
- 20% Smaller Footprint and 25% Lighter than other machines in its class
$5049 after $1,000 end user rebate from Lincoln Electric.
Claims for the VISA gift card end user rebate must be submitted within 30 days of purchase at lincolnrebates.com
See detailed spec sheet here: Ranger 330MPX Spec Sheet
To purchase, please contact us. Shipping and handling may be extra. Shipping in lower 48 states only.
Please be aware, due to the uncertainty of pricing related to the tariffs, Northern Gases & Supplies reserves the right to update pricing on impacted products at any time. This may include, but not limited to welding machines, wire, rod, safety supplies, leather products, etc.