WElding Machines & Consumables
Northern Gases takes great pride in providing you with an unbeatable product selection and superior customer service. Count on us to provide a vast selection of welding equipment, supplies, and consumables in our inventory of liners, tips, regulators, hoses, and nozzles. Northern Gases carries MIG, TIG, Stick and Multi-Process welders and Engine Drives and accessories. If its aluminum, mild or stainless steel you are welding, our knowledgeable staff will assist in getting you the best products to do the job.
We also supply welding rod and wire from common to exotic filler metals for all processes, including Metal Inert Gas (MIG), Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG), Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW), Submerged Arc Welding (SAW), and Stick Welding (SMAW). Any job, big or small, Northern Gases has you covered.
Contact us online or call us at 800-474-9353.
New and Improved Weldmark MIG25-140
- 3-Year Warranty. Toll Free Welder Helpline: 888-762-4045
- 140 Amp, 120V
- Advanced Inverter Technology
- Handles Up to .035 Mild Steel and Flux Core
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- Includes: Regulator, 10′ Gas Hose, 10′ MIG Gun, 10′ Ground Cable with clamp
Perfect machine for the hobby welder.
See detailed spec sheet: Weldmark MIG25-140 Spec Sheet
Looking for more power? Weldmark MP200 MIG Welder
Price: $829 WEM MP200
- 120/230V Dual Voltage Single Phase
- MIG Weld 3/16″-5/16″ steel
- Wire Feed capable-solid or flux core
- 3 year parts and labor warranty
- Exceptional multi-process machine
See more details here: MP200 Spec Sheet
Miller’s New Multimatic 255 and Millermatic 255
Think Simple. Weld Smarter.
Give your welders advanced features to improve productivity and weld quality-all in a compact, easy-to-use machine: Millermatic 255 $2745 (907734-Machine Only)
One easy-to-use machine that handles all welding processes-and boosts productivity: Multimatic 255 $3045 (907728-Machine Only)
Come see us in-store today to make a purchase, or Contact us online.
POWER MIG 260 MIG Welder from Lincoln Electric
- The POWER MIG 260 welding machine sets the standard for MIG and Flux-Cored welding in light industrial shop fabrication, maintenance, and repair work. The seven inch color display with automatic controls make setup and operation intuitive and simple. The POWER MIG 260 welder offers superior welding performance and a multitude of professional features.
- MSRP: $2,499 LINK3520-1
- POWER MIG 260 Spec Sheet
RANGER® 330MPX™ WELDER/GENERATOR ENGINE DRIVE (KOHLER)
LINCOLN ELECTRIC K3459-1
SMALLER. SMARTER. QUIETER. MORE POWERFUL.
- Easy-to-Use Digital User Interface
- Full Suite of Smart Features
- Clean AC Generator with 10kW of Power
- Up to 330 amps and 28 volts for 100% duty cycle
- 11 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Full Load run time approx. 7hrs, Low Idle run time approx. 18hrs.
- Up to 60% quieter, the Ranger 330MPX enhances safety and comfort in the workplace
- 20% Smaller Footprint and 25% Lighter than other machines in its class
See detailed spec sheet here: Ranger 330MPX Spec Sheet
Universal Welding Cart with Handle
Metal Man-UWC2 $87
Designed to make maneuvering your welder easy. The single cylinder rack is capable of holding up to 7-1/2 inch diameter, 80lb cylinder and comes with a securement chain to hold the cylinder in place. The slated top shelf accommodates most brands of welding equipment and places the welder controls at an easy to use angle. This great cart now comes with a NEW fold down handle. Use the handle to easily move your welding equipment into place then fold down the handle for easy access to welder controls. NEW wrap around cable holders help keep your cables organized.
Heavy Duty Single or Dual Bottle Welding Cart
Metal Man-UWC4 $188
Heavy Duty Single/Dual Bottle Welding Cart is designed for multiple uses. It can be used to hold portable wire welders, plasma cutters and TIG welders along with the bottle of shielding gas needed for that application. Its unique cylinder rack allows you to configure it to carry one bottle of gas up to 10 inches in diameter and up to 300 cu ft.; or two separate bottles of gas up to 7-1/2 inches in diameter or 150 cu ft. each. Or use this welding cart to hold two separate welders or a welder and a plasma cutter. The third use for this cart is as a power source and feeder cart. The bottom shelf has an 18 inch clearance, giving ample space to store a smaller, inverter-based welding power source on the bottom shelf. The top shelf has ample space to fit a wire feeder. In addition, the top of the cylinder securement rack can be removed to accommodate the wire feeder spool holder and a large spool of wire.
Low Profile Welding Cabinet
Metal Man-EWC2 $184
Mini welding cabinet helps keep your shop organized by stowing all your welding tools and accessories. It is designed for the welder to sit on top of the cabinet, has a 7-1/2 inch gas-cylinder configuration, and is on wheels and casters for easy maneuvering. A keyed storage cabinet helps to secure your welding helmet and other welding accessories. Two cable holders provide easy access to welding cables.
To purchase, please contact us. Shipping and handling may be extra. Shipping in lower 48 states only.
Please be aware, due to the uncertainty of pricing related to the tariffs, Northern Gases & Supplies reserves the right to update pricing on impacted products at any time. This may include, but not limited to welding machines, wire, rod, safety supplies, leather products, etc.