We do safety too! Here at Northern Gases, safety is our No.1 priority. Northern Gases carries everything associated with safety in welding, cutting, and general industrial application. We understand the importance of wearing the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), that’s why we take pride in providing the supplies for a safe and comfortable working environment. Choose from our wide selection of gloves, clothing (cotton and leather), respirators, hearing protection and other personal protective equipment.
See below for some of our popular safety products available for purchase from welding helmets to FR jackets and gloves. You can also find more on our Featured Products page or contact us directly to see how Northern Gases can be your exclusive supplier of choice.
Let us help you find the right welding hood that is comfortable and meets your safety needs.
- Streamlined shell design
- Ergonomic HALO headgear
- Spherical front cover lens
- Hypervisible LCD control panel
- High-performance Auto-Darkening Filter (ADF)
- Find more details here: Sentinel A50 Catalog
Lincoln Viking 3350 Welding Helmet $369.00 K3034-4
- 4C Lens Technology 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity
- External low profile grind control
- All day comfort-Innovative X6 headgear
- 3 year warranty
- Find more details and shell options here: Viking 3350 Spec
Weldmark Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
Flat Black: $80 Graphics: $89 Tribute to Workshop for Warriors: $99
- No matter if you are a beginning welder, or a seasoned pro, the features, quality, and value of this helmet are exactly what you are looking for.
- Lightweight (18oz) high impact resistant nylon shell
- High quality lens performance (DIN 1/1/1/2)
- 3.86″ x 1.73″ viewing area
- Internal 9-13 variable shade adjustments
- 6 point adjustable articulating headgear
- Available in Camo, Stars & Stripes, Red Flame, Veterans Tribute, and Flat Black
More details: Weldmark Auto Darkening Helmet Specifications
NEW TO THE WELDMARK FAMILY OF AUTO DARKENING HELMETS
WELDMARK SUPER VIEW AUTO-DARKENING HELMET
WEM BSV $129
3.82″ x 3.19″ large viewing area
Lightweight, only 20 oz.
High impact resistant nylon shell
Dual range shade control: 5-8, 9-13
6 point adjustable articulating headgear
Great price for a quality made large view welding helmet.
See more details here: Weldmark Super View Welding Helmet
Lincoln FR Cloth Welding Jacket
HUGE SALE LINK2985 Sizes Medium – XLarge: $33.62 XXLarge: $36.97
100% 9oz FR Cotton
Inside Left Pocket
FR Cotton Welding Cap with Hidden Bill
- 7oz. FR cotton and 6oz. FR cotton stretch knit
- Deep crown design allows cap to be worn just above eyebrows
- Hidden flap inside bill provides extra neck protection when extended
- $6.97 REV-AH1630-GS by Black Stallion
Weldcote MIG Welding Gloves
WCM50 Sizes Large and XLarge