we have what you need
Northern Gases has a large selection of welding equipment, consumables, and supplies for all of your welding, cutting, safety, and industrial gas needs. Here is a showcase of products we know you can’t pass up seeing and are priced right to sell.
Contact us today to make a purchase or stop by one of our locations to get more information.
$1,999 After Cash Rebate (while supplies last) K3068-1
- The POWER MIG 256 sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work.
- Diamond Core Technology – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Digital meters – For set up, meters display your reset voltage and wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed.
- New! Magnum PRO gun and cable 15 ft.-makes it easier to reach your work.
More Details: POWER MIG 256 Product Info
Millermatic 211 MIG Welder
$1,079 After Cash Rebate through December 31st MIL907614
- Advanced Auto-Set now includes five different wire/gas combinations and .024-inch wire capability. The easiest welder to use just became more versatile.
- Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
- Weldable Metals-Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Welds material from 24-gauge to 3/8 inch thick in a single pass.
- Smooth-Start provides a smooth, spatter-free start. It’s the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category.
More details: Millermatic 211 Spec Sheet
BIG SALE: $254 MB55A-300
- The Toughcut series is perfect for a multitude of applications such as farm, ranch, hobby, automotive, refrigeration, light fabrication, and repair. Processes include Oxy-Fuel Cutting, Welding and Heating
- Welds to 1/8″ (with tips included)
- Capable of cutting to 6″
- Includes – torch handle, cutting attachment, cutting tip, welding tip, heating tip, safety glasses, operations manual, oxygen regulator, acetylene regulator, reverse flow check valves, torch lighter, and hose (20’x3/16″).
Weldmark MIG25-140 MIG Machine Kit
Special Pricing: $375 WEM MIG25-140
- 3-Year Warranty, Toll Free Welder Helpline: 888-762-4045
- 140 Amp, 120V
- Advanced Inverter Technology
- Handles Up to .035 Mild Steel and Flux Core
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- Includes: Regulator, 10′ Gas Hose, 10′ MIG Gun, 10′ Ground Cable with clamp
See detailed spec sheet: Weldmark MIG25-140 Specs
Weldmark Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
Priced Right: $89
- No matter if you are just beginning to weld, or if you are a seasoned pro, the features, quality, and value of this helmet are exactly what you are looking for.
- Lightweight (18oz) high impact resistant nylon shell
- High quality lens performance (DIN 1/1/1/2)
- 3.86″ x 1.73″ viewing area
- Internal 9-13 variable shade adjustments
- Available in Camo, Stars & Stripes and Black
More details: Weldmark Auto Darkening Helmet Specifications
$1,678 Lincoln Viking 3350 PAPR Welding Helmet K3930-1
- The PAPR is a complete system that purifies ambient air from the shop and delivers filtered, breathable air for as much as 8 hours without interruption. The two-speed blower drives air through the hose to a VIKING 3350 helmet rated for 1/1/1/1 optical clarity.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Audible and vibrating alarms notifies user of low air flow or low battery.
Spec sheet: Viking 3350 PAPR
SmashPad FR Welding Mat
Great deal: $42 Black Stallion AP3015
- Foam cushioning provides supportive comfort.
- Inherently flame-resistant fiberglass outer shell resists sparks.
- Red 30oz silicone-coated fiberglass top surface is twice as thick for extra protection against sparks and spatter, with greater tear and abrasion resistance.
- 16″ side x 19″ long (16″ x 9.5″ when folded).
- Helps to alleviate aches and pains associated with kneeling, sitting, leaning, and more during long welding runs.
- Can also be used to prop up your arms while welding.
STRETCH-BACK FR COTTON WELDING JACKET
$26.65 sm-lx $29.35 2xl-4xl JF1625 Black Stallion
- All of the protection from a standard welding jacket, with the added comfort of a lightweight and breathable FR cotton stretch knit back panel.
- 9 oz. FR cotton front, sleeves, and collar.
- 7 oz. FR cotton stretch knit back.
- 6 powder-coated stainless steel front snaps.
- Scribe pocket on left sleeve and inside pocket.
- 32″ length provides extended torso protection.
More details: JF1625 Welding Jacket
RevMark The Quickdraw Marker
Blue, Black or Red – $1.99 each
Black 2-Pack – $3.99
Premium white ink. Better than a paint marker. No shaking, no clogged tip, consistent ink lay down.
- Belt Clip Cap
- Patented Reverse Clip Holster Cap lets you uncap and recap the marker with one hand.
- Industrial tip holds up to rough surfaces.
- Smear and fade resistant premium ink.
- MADE IN THE USA
SENTINEL A50 by ESAB
Price: $289 (in stock)
- Streamlined shell design
- Ergonomic HALO headgear
- Spherical front cover lens
- Hypervisible LCD control panel
- Sentinel’s ultra-clear true-color lens gives you a realistic view of your weld
More details: SENTINEL A50 SPEC SHEET
For more Sales and Promotions, check out the About page at the bottom under Downloads: SALES AND PROMOTIONS
Shipping and handling may be extra. Continental shipping in USA only.
Please be aware, that due to the uncertainty of pricing related to the tariffs, Northern Gases & Supplies reserves the right to update pricing on impacted products at any time.