Positions Currently Hiring
Northern Gases and Supplies, Inc., a leading local distributor of welding equipment, industrial and specialty gases, accessories and supplies, is looking for a full-time qualified candidate to fill our open position based at our Pierceton compressed gas cylinder warehouse.
Northern Gases is currently seeking an individual to fill our Warehouse/CDL Route Delivery Driver position. The Warehouse/CDL Route Delivery Driver delivers and exchanges compressed gas cylinders and hardgoods to customers on a weekly route stop. This position will also perform warehouse duties. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Efficiently organize delivery route on a daily basis. Delivers compressed gases as well as hardgoods to customers. Must have and display good customer service skills at all times with positive attitude and be a team player. Pull orders accurately, shipping and receiving, put away freight correctly and complete all paperwork associated with the task you are completing. Supervise the up-keep of delivery vehicles, including interior and exterior cleanliness. Completes delivery and pick-up paperwork promptly and accurately, returning paperwork to the appropriate facility personnel. Loads and unloads freight and accurately fills out truck manifest. Performs other tasks as assigned or necessary.
A few highlights of the job include:
- Assisting with the production flow of the compressed gas cylinder warehouse
- Cylinder handling and sorting by gas and size
- Safely learn and fill various types and sizes of gas cylinders
- Able to maneuver 50-100lbs
- Have a strong work ethic, desire to succeed, a positive attitude, ability to listen and follow directions and be a team player
- Class A CDL with Hazmat endorsement
- Prior related work experience in an industrial gas fill plant favorable
- Must be able to operate in a drug and alcohol-free workplace
To see the full job posting click here: Warehouse/CDL Route Delivery Driver